SAS-ASMR channel



SAS-ASMR is one of my favorite YouTube channels for watching mukbangs. Her channel features foods from a wide variety of cultures as well as the typical, trending mukbang foods but the thing that sets her apart from other mukbangers is her focus on Thai cuisine. She often travels to Thailand to visit her family and while she is there she makes sure to vlog all the yummy food she eats. She also incorporates ASMR into her videos, but if you prefer watching mukbangs without ASMR she has a vlog channel called SASVlogs where she talks at a normal volume and gives more commentary about the food. 

On her vlog channel, she shares her mom's seafood sauce recipe and I have personally tried it and my family and I have become obsessed. The sauce contains ingredients such as lime juice, fish sauce, cilantro, garlic, and chili peppers making it the perfect refreshing sauce with a little added kick. I prefer to eat it with shrimp and crab but I'm sure you could use it on any type of seafood. There is another YouTuber that features a family recipe for seafood sauce which has created a debate in the mukbang community on which sauce is better. I will talk about this other YouTuber in my next blog post.

SAS-ASMR YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4LfMtDfoa29kTlLnqQ5Mg

SASVlogs YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsluajeoBzy685Kwy1WEKpg

SAS-ASMR seafood sauce recipe:

https://youtu.be/AbUFKQctWis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyoho Grape Jelly

Tanghulu