Kyoho Grape Jelly




Kyoho grape jellies are a food I’ve noticed in a good amount of mukbangs. Japan is known for its Kyoho grapes which are very carefully farmed and considered a luxury. The Kyoho grape jelly incorporates the succulent flavor of these grapes into a jelly-textured dessert. There is a rubber packaging around each individual jelly that you have to pop or cut open which looks similar to grape skin and adds to the experience of eating them. According to my research, the jellies are only available in Japan. I was not even able to find a website containing them and all my information about them had to be collected from mukbangs. Due to the inaccessibility of the jellies, I have not yet been able to get my hands on them. I have however tried the Kyoho grapes before and it is unlike any other grape I’ve ever had. The flavor is so different than the typical green or red grapes I have gotten from Costco. I have never had a concord grape before but I have read that the flavor is similar to that. In my opinion, the Kyoho grapes taste like you are eating a grape-flavored candy as it has much more flavor than the other varieties. The taste of the grape is so great that I am dying to try the jelly version.

Kyoho Grape Jelly Mukbang:

https://youtu.be/5gE4hMNCxuA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tanghulu